Please bear with us as we undergo some reconstruction.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



This week was kind of nice, I took Monday and Tuesday off from work using my last two vacation days to relax. I really needed it. I also took the time to get ahead a little bit, and caught up with reading, reviews, some other stuff I've put off. 
I finally got Geeky Mom's R&R up and running the way I want. Some of you might have visited last week. It's something I've wanted to do for a while a place to let my geek flag fly and be a little more opinionated than I am on here. I think I mentioned it last week but can't remember. 



Monday, June 12, 2017

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Friday, June 16, 2017

Saturday, June 17, 2017
All links go to Goodread pages
The Crow Box (Shadow & Ink Series, #1)

The Crow Box (Shadow and Ink #1)
by Nikki Rae

Podcasts-
Creepy
Darkest Night
Convicted
The No Sleep Podcasts



Brain Freeze




So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. Hi, hope you have a great week! :) You got some good books!

    Have a great week!
    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you enjoy iZombie you would probably love the White Trash Zombie series. I love taking days off to just catch up and enjoy with no plans :) Enjoy the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you had a nice rest!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh The Crow Box sounds good and creepy!

    Hope you're having a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glad you had a relaxing week with a couple of days off. Nice! Looks like some good reads there. I have a thing for crows, I'd love to check out the Crow Box!
    Have a great week :)
    Jo-Ann at Inspiration Pie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.