Thursday, June 15, 2017

{Recipe} Banana Blast Smoothie (Repost)


This is probably one of my favorite smoothies. The kids beg for the protein free version of this whenever I buy bananas. To do that just leave out the protein powder, and you still have a yummy smoothie. The recipe actually started out without the protein powdered but I've been adding it to my smoothies more and more.





Ingredients:
1 medium banana
1 cup 1% fat milk
1 scoop vanilla soy protein powder
1 tsp light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions
Place all ingredients in blender with a couple ice cubes. Blend until it's smooth.
Drink immediately or store in refrigerator. Drink within 48 hours or it will separate.

Makes 1 serving @ 198 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.